Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Original:

doghosueorg.jpg

Edited photo:

doghouse2.jpg

Mk... tear it apart :D. I know about the cloning issues I am still trying to figure that out :D. Please do not edit.. just tell me what to do :D. Thanks for your commets and critque :D

Info:
Ap: f/5.6
FL: 49 mm
ISO 400
Exp: 1/99sec.

One more thought... I went in the morning to take this picture. I think this doghouse has lots of charicter and I think it could make a great picture... I can go back and take it again... how should I do it? Is it worth it? There is a deflated ball and an old dog dish behind the brush. I just do not know how to get past it all with out tresspassing (I took this from the sidewalk). Would another time of the day work?

To be honest, i dont really see anything in that picture, maybe its just me, but nothing special

Better, but its not exactly, try different angles, much closer.

I dunno, I like the idea, but Im not feeling it either. Trying a different angle first would be good, then yeah either closer or wider shots.THe cluttered foreground is a tad annoying.

Mk thanks. I tried tonight to go back and retake the shot... but the family was in the front yard... and I did not want to get caught. It is really hard to take the picture without the clutter because it is a hole in the fence and there are a lot of branches in the hole. I am taking it from the side walk to do it legally. I will try one more time... then give up and say it was a good experience. Hopfully tomrrow I will have something.

I wanna like it because its a good idea, but I still just dont feel the picture coming together.

It's too centered boooooooring. sorry to be mean but that is one of the first things you learn, rule of thirds.

No worries... no one is mean here... I like the comments. I will admit... I am still trying to figure out the whole rule of thirds thing... I will learn it by trial and error tho. :D Thank you all for your comments. I will try to take the picture again someday... it is right in my neighborhood and it is not moving :D. Thanks again :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back