In the fog

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Hi all, first post in here. All taken a while ago now on a first visit with the camera to a cemetary on a foggy morning.

1gcopy29cr.jpg

1copy2a1mu.jpg

img359801acopyc3ac.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Ken,

Welcome to the dark side!! WOW, am I ever liking those foggy cem shots. The curve of the tree in that second shot is cool. More more more please!!

looks like we got a new recruit guys ;) ..... these are great, the compo in the first is very effective, well captured :thumbup:

Well, I've been waiting and waiting for a foggy morning so I could get out and do just that! Great shots Ken - I really like them all especially the first one...
Welcome to the Darker Side of Life...

Dave

I really like these... the fog is definitely effective! Nice shot!

KenCo....dude...rockin shots. Really really dig that first one.
Welcome to the darkside man. Grab your favorite coffin, and a goblet...stick around for a bit.

Thanks guy's I appreciate the comments....
I don't know if I belong here, I'm a scaredy cat really when it comes to the dark :shaking::madass:But I did really enjoy taking these last year, just fancied doing something different (for me anyway).
Got quite a few shots as always and I will share some more later, although I think I should reprocess them again since my attempt last year.
Thanks again for your comments and look forward to viewing your stuff now.
Ken.

welcome to the darkside...love all of these shots..but the last one with color in the trees and the black cross? that one is killer...!!

great shot there...

hiya ken, sure your not following me, lol
great shots these, wait til they get a load of your photos mate, they will love em.
TFS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back