In the forest

ph0enix

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6723635421_c2a9f547d6_z.jpg

Damn, boy! You must of been D R U N K! That there shot is BLURRY! lol! (j/k)!

That is one blurry photo. What's your point here? I do not see the artistry in it.

Ah this looks familiar, I ended up with the "hooks" at the bottom of the motion also. I like how yours turned out better than I liked mine.....might have to pick another location and give it another go.

I do not see the artistry in it.

I will not argue if that's how you feel but I'm wondering what you think of these:

[Treadway - Toomey Galleries] - Arts and Crafts, 50s, Art Nouveau, Rookwood Pottery and paintings
[Treadway - Toomey Galleries] - Arts and Crafts, 50s, Art Nouveau, Rookwood Pottery and paintings

They're blurry too. Does that automatically make them bad?

My point was to convey the feeling of being in a forest - trees, grass, mystery, sunlight on one side, shadows/darkness on the other and close to the ground.

EDIT: Just want to make it clear that I'm not getting defensive but from what you said it seemed like blur is always a bad thing so I wanted to know if that's how you feel.

Last edited:
Here is a another one that I like - a little less dark:

6723635815_796c89eae7_z.jpg

Love the texture on the trees on #2, almost seems like a painting to me. Do you hand-hold these or up-down pan on tripod?

well I like the second one you posted better, what works in the ones you linked is the warmth and semi-recognizable subject matter.

Love the texture on the trees on #2, almost seems like a painting to me. Do you hand-hold these or up-down pan on tripod?

Both were taken handheld. I have not tried panning with a tripod yet. It's on my to-do list.

Not a fan of the first, but the second is somewhat interesting. Not really my cup-o-tea though.

Hey Ph0enix.. #2 is much more to my liking.... nice!

I guess everything comes full circle! People paint/draw trying to make it look like a photo, now we have photos that look like paintings!!

I do not see the artistry in it.

I will not argue if that's how you feel but I'm wondering what you think of these:

They're blurry too. Does that automatically make them bad?

My point was to convey the feeling of being in a forest - trees, grass, mystery, sunlight on one side, shadows/darkness on the other and close to the ground.

EDIT: Just want to make it clear that I'm not getting defensive but from what you said it seemed like blur is always a bad thing so I wanted to know if that's how you feel.

I personally think the ones you linked to are crap.
For yours, the second one isn't bad.

Your Ideas are cool but i think you need a little more depth in your photos for this to work the second one is much better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back