In the name of love/lust

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What stupid things have our viewers done in the name of love (or lust)?

I moved to a different state for a girl (who i hadn't even bumped (to quote Manda)). Moved into a place got settled in and then broke up two days later.

Was i happy or what!!!

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let's see...

I onced turned "country" for 2 weeks for a girl that was into country... had boots and boot cut jeans and all. YEE HAW

When I was 10 I split my chin open while I was riding my bike. I was staring at this cute girl across the street when I crashed head first into the pavement.

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
when i was dating my hubby online (we hadnt met in person yet) ... i fell in love with him, he moved to my state, and we hadnt "bumped" yet, but we had some interesting cyber conversations :lol: .. but i wouldnt exactly call that stupid :D

mrsid99

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a male the list is endless, the fact that I'm even living in the USA is a direct result of an encounter with a lady a long time ago.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Define "stupid". :wink:

I've probably done more things that qualify as "stupid" in the name of lust, than in the name of love. If I'm in love, then any action I may take can be eternally justified under the halo of being true to that love. :oops:

In the name of lust....does nearly getting caught in a movie theater "not watching the movie" count as "stupid"???? And there was also that time in the changing room at the sporting goods store.... :blulsh2:

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
oh Manda, u had an alleyway incident too? :p

Tyjax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwtyler.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
One living room packed with college students on a sleepover. including her brother and my sister. Me and Current wife before we were married.

Why in the world we decided we could do "IT" and not get caught I dont know.
But we did.

And we didnt.

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
MDowdey said:
manda said:
Im not too proud of my alleyway incident. :no smile:

well now that you said it...you HAVE to explain!!!

md

i'll explain mine :lol: ... my loving hubby over here couldnt wait til we got home :greenpbl: ... mosquito bites in all the wrong places aint cool :eek:

metroshane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
bought 4 table dances in a row. How did I know she didn't really like me? :oops:

Most reactions