In the Style of... or: Copy/Imitate a Famous Photog/Artist

Awesome stuff, darin! Where d'you find all those twisted pepers?? (oh, i guess that's what a non-GMO one looks like :thumbup:)

When I get into shape you bet your buttons I am going to try that photo. LOL. Great theme... too bad I don't know any famous pictures to copy from, does anyone have a site which could help?

not meaning to spoil the fun but I'd highly suggest that you give the links to images of the 'famous' photographers as opposed to posting the images, unless you have their or their agent's permission to post here.

I have one Multnomah Falls. I did not go B&W and did not even know it was so famous until I was walking around the mall here and saw a poster of it.

Mine:
WaterFallingS.jpg

And the famous Al Holzbach:

whoa, that's cool tmp, the fact that you had not seen the original! :)

Ok seeing as though Alexandra only created this thread after a bit of playing along on my part I figured I basically had to post it here.
This is my 'version' of the same photo Alexandra posted. Of course mine is very very different to the original but I guess it's sort of my interpretation of the original.

So here's the desaturated colour version that most people seemed to like from the general gallery.
IMG_4690_desat.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back