incense

Steel26

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this last summer. On the way back from rock climbing in the back of my friends 70 vw bus. When i first looked at the screen looked good but when i got it to the compy saw that there was a lot of motion blurryness because of the lack of light and moving with the road. I was sad but i have been kinda been going back and forth since then. I cant decide if i like the movment or not. let me know what you think

pict1265zj1.jpg

sorry, don't like it. Too messy. The shake didn't help. His pose is only funny (at best), I don't see the reason why you should take this picture (as a portrait I mean, this is more a snapshot to me)

pascal

I guess the motion blur could pass off for a sort of spiritual, incense, meditation effect... But the rest of the picture doesn't really fit with that theme.

Personally, the blur is just kinda distracting, and doesn't really do anything for the image. There isn't really much of a story, and crop could be better on the left. Just my two cents.

Mmmm, don't know why someone would put incense in their mouth. Wouldn't the smoke leave a funky taste in their mouth? Well if anything this photo will at least get people talking about it.

Using flash would have added some more of a snapshot-character to this photo, but even the fact that you avoided to use flash does not quite take away this same character from the photo. Sorry.

Most reactions

Back