Incoming Turkey Vulture

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There is a dead raccoon on the other side of the pond and the Turkey Vultures have found it this morning. This guy cruised around for a bit before settling down for a snack (unfortunately behind a treeline).

The sun is early morning and over his shoulder, wish I could have gotten a better position on him but that wasn't an option lol He was tolerating me being there but I'm sure if I moved to I would have missed all the action.

This is almost the full frame, I took a bit off the bottom and left, unfortunately there is no more room at the top to add, thoughts on the composition?

Thanks for taking a look, looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

I like it, but wonder if you could open the shadows a bit more and increase the contrast between the birds lower body and the dark background.

Thanks guys, going back to the drawing board, editing... ugh...

Maybe rotate to the left a little and give a bit more space above his wingtip.

Ok Baturn and Mully attempt two, brought up the midtones, I think this is closer but ...

Benco unfortunately there isn't room to add, that is all I got.

Benco unfortunately there isn't room to add, that is all I got.

I beg to differ....

$8681205385_d5ed40e11f_b.jpg

Oh for crying out loud, good job! Headed to find a tutorial and learn...

PR, I'm guessing "content aware fill" is the search term you are looking for. It is crazy stuff.

PR, I'm guessing "content aware fill" is the search term you are looking for. It is crazy stuff.

That does look clever. I still do such things manually on my stone age editor. (Note to self: save up for CS5)

Thanks Squirrels, I swear, if I knew I didn't know half the stuff I don't know I'd go insane!

That does look clever. I still do such things manually on my stone age editor. (Note to self: save up for CS5)

Whoa. That's even more impressive! I should learn your ways.

Whoa. That's even more impressive! I should learn your ways.

Thank you. It brings to mind how users of vintage Leica rangefinders view modern EVIL and MILC cameras....I'm in that position with software. ;)

Most reactions

Back