Incredible India

@Patrice: it's true that more contrasting will make my pictures better. i just prefer those pictures to stay real, not very different from what I saw and captured, and that's how I want you to feel what I really felt at that time. and yes, you can say it's my style, but if you want a more interesting and different style from here, you can go to my flickr to see more, there's also some writing about each picture too. anw, thanx :D
@Hickeydog: well, those words are really encouraging and it made me almost burst into tears. really. thanks alot.
@Trever1t: haha, so glad to know that you'd already been to VN. yes, the traffic is crazy. i helped alot of foreigner to cross the streets after noticing their scary impression hahhaa. India's traffic is quite the same, maybe even less scary, it also depends on the city you go to. but i think crazy traffic is really fun, and you will get used to it if you stay with it long enough lol
@rcarpenter3d: thank you. hope you keep supporting my topic.

Now comes a more interesting part, we have a 2-day visit in New Dehli and we spent the first night in Hard Rock Cafe. Such an amazing place I must say. From the food to the drink and even handsome waiters who all knows how to dance =) So nice ! You can take a look at their food, those made me fat back then

DSC_1893.jpg

DSC_1900.jpg

DSC_1915.jpg

DSC_1923.jpg

DSC_1924.jpg

DSC_1926.jpg

DSC_1929.jpg

DSC_1931.jpg

DSC_1935.jpg

Cultural photos like these always draw my attention. So much to look at and explore through these. Nice work. :)

I have to agree. I doubt I will ever make it to India, but WOW, so much culture that it's terrific to see the people and the culture in photos. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back