Indecisive co workers...

Morpheuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have any of you had this situation....

You ask your co workers so when do you guys wanna go to lunch....they answer o i don't know...

you ask your co workers so were do you want to go to lunch.... they anser o i don't know...

You try to give them a few choices... do you want to go now or in an hour... they answer it doesn't matter...

You try and help them with a place to go do you want to go here or there.... they anser i don't know...

Isn't it just so frustrating... especially when your supervisor is the exact same way and they are the ones that are suppose to lead the shop...

In that case you must take the lead and say "We'll go for lunch at xxx o'clock to yyy!" They'll be glad someone did the thinking and deciding for them!

very true but it gets really anoying when it happens every single day... but being deployed doesn't really help the situation because there are only so many places to go and its usually about the same thing...

May I ask, do they get on with you?

Sounds like they dont want to get lunch with you.

not to sound rude, it is just the impression I get.
next time, decide where YOU want to go, and just say "right, Im going for lunch at *, if anyone wants to come, you are more than welcome."
that way it doesn't sound like you are forcing them and then you will find out if they just dont want to get lunch with you, if people come with you, it means they just cant decide. :)

But I haven't really went for lunch with any work colleagues, only went to the christmas night out, we went to a restaurant, that was about it.

Never had that as much with co- workers...lol But (men) in general.... " I don't care", "whenever", "whatever", "doesn't matter".....grr. Lol

Hate when people can't entitle their own opinions.

I used to do this a lot, but mainly because my ex was so picky and I wasn't...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back