Indecisive Winter CC if you please

jjparson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been a strange fall / winter here in Utah. We had a storm dump nearly 15" of snow about three weeks ago and it looked like winter was here to stay. Since then it has warmed up and the snow is all gone. The warm weather has faked the vegetation into greening up early. This picture hopefully helps to show that. This was taken on the Bear River in Northern Utah at sunset. I really like the horseshoe effect of the river. I may try to get back here once per season and do a framed set. I would love to hear what you think of the photo.

Thanks

Hey there,

I agree, the river does add to the image. Snow is the theme this year across most of the continent! hahah.

The one thing that stands out to me, is the horizon gives me the impression of being tilted clockwise a little. I rotated it slightly in PS and appear less distracting. It could be simply the illusion of the mountain range with the sky on the right side.

Happy shooting!

Vadim
----------
www.epicmind.com

I like the colors and the background but there is nothing that stands out in it. I think you need a more clear subject in this photograph. I also agree with Vadim about the tilt.

Most reactions

Back