India

raboobi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post, and i thought i would kick off with some photos from my trip to India in December 07! Enjoy and please comment...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I love the first photo and the one with the goat wearing a jacket.

Where in India did you travel?

The goat with the jacket is very cute... composition-wise, I like the last one the best.

MissMia, we were there for 6 weeks, arrived in Mumbai, went south to Goa (missed Kerala - f#ck), went north to Delhi, all over Rajastan (taj mahal is amazing), to Surat (ancient family tie hunting) and then to Mumbai before home (Johannesburg).

All in all pretty amazing trip. Not the most relaxing, but forced me to consider alot...

MissMia, we were there for 6 weeks, arrived in Mumbai, went south to Goa (missed Kerala - f#ck), went north to Delhi, all over Rajastan (taj mahal is amazing), to Surat (ancient family tie hunting) and then to Mumbai before home (Johannesburg).

All in all pretty amazing trip. Not the most relaxing, but forced me to consider alot...

I spent two weeks in Mumbai and Pune about 15 years ago. Then about 5 years ago I went with a friend to Chennai. India is an amazing place.

sounds like its time for another India visit! Check out Delhi - its an amazing city.

I like the first one, the goat and the sleeping dog. But I think the photos are not so focus there, am I alone here? Otherwise they are uniquely Indians.

passerby, im not sure i understand your comment/question? they are not typically indian pics if thats the question :)

Dylano, just out of frame in that pic are a couple of other dressed goats. It was pretty far north, so it was cold...

Interesting series, showing some of the varied sights in India. My faves are 4, 9, 5 and 1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back