Indianapolis Moto GP

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I happen to work across the street from the Indianpolis Motor Speedway so I have been trying to bring my camera with me when there having events and getting over there for a few hours to get some photos. Definatly need to improve on my panning and slowing my SS down. but for this I didnt have a lot of oppurtunity, my options were shoot thru the fence. which you couldn't get close to or i found a few sections in the track where the fencing had about a 10' gap for emergency and track crew to be at. each of these sections had around 5 people milling around watching the action incase of an accident so i was basically shooting thru the gaps in the people to get these shots. Was fun to watch though.

1.)you can see the fence around the bottom half of this one.

MotoGP0013 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

2.)

MotoGP0016 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

3.)

MotoGP0037 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

4.)
went way heavy on the vignetting on this one. must have been right before i called it quits for the night lol

MotoGP0042 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

#1 and 3 are really good. Only thing disturbing is the fence in the first photo but as you described you had some issues to get these photos. I believe you did excellent during the conditions you had.

Most reactions

Back