Infant Portraits: Corrina 2 Months Old

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a recent session. This young lady was so agreeable, sitting in all that smooth satin and having a great time. C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking, I really appreciate it.

IMG_3270_2_700_vig_bw2.jpg

IMG_3273_2_700_vig_bw2.jpg

IMG_3272_2_700_vig_bw_rn2.jpg

IMG_3281_2_700_vig_bw2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

I really like #4! I like the face and toes! Although the rest have something by her shoulder maybe a seem or lace?? It is distracting to me. But other than that they are awesome!

I really like #4! I like the face and toes! Although the rest have something by her shoulder maybe a seem or lace?? It is distracting to me. But other than that they are awesome!

Hey, thanks very much for commenting maytay! Yes, that's lace. It's a wedding dress. hee hee ;)

Good idea for the wedding dress, looks like they DO have more than one use!... i think you did well.

What agreat idea to use the wedding dress, these came out fabulous! I like the second one the best, with her little tongues sticking out. :) Very nice!

Good idea for the wedding dress, looks like they DO have more than one use!... i think you did well.

Yes, there certainly is another use for the wedding dress. Thanks for the nice comment. It means a lot. :)

What agreat idea to use the wedding dress, these came out fabulous! I like the second one the best, with her little tongues sticking out. :) Very nice!

*tongue. Not tongues lol

Yes, tongue...haha. I think she only has one tongue, the last time I checked. LOL ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I have to credit Corrina's mom for coming up with the wedding dress idea. I think it worked very well too. :)

Here are a couple more. I'm debating whether I like the black and white or color versions better. Her mom likes the color better, but then others have said bw portrays more of a certain feeling.

IMG_3270_2_700_vig_sig.jpg

IMG_3273_2_700_vig_sig.jpg

Hey ! I like the color ones too and think they're beautiful... I think the color ones bring more life to the pictures and well, if that isn't what newborns are about...........!

Nice job!

Most reactions

Back