Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jawns.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hay all.

I'm a a-level photography student (Ye I'm doing a a level in photography...) and I have to find some influence for my work. I've already got a book complete but I need some work to to respond to some photographers.

What I'm really looking for is some names. Who's work represents these subjects, Sports, Water, Macro, Long Exposure and Panoramic.

Please don't to say your self if you have websites!

Thanks all

J

Most people here won't know what an A-Level is.

It's a little unclear how you will find influence if your book is already complete. Are you simply seeking influential photographers in the fields you mention?

So, if I understand right, you want to gloom off of our hard and dedicated work and research, rather than doing your own, even though you're A-Level?

Thats what school is about isn't it? Well I joke. I see no reason why I would not be able to gain knowledge from you fantastic bunch.

it's a little unclear how you will find influence if your book is already complete.

Its a interesting point, I completed my pictorial content, but now I need to write up and compare my work to photographers. Its a complete joke.

Are you simply seeking influential photographers in the fields you mention?

and yes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back