Information for some

I don't think anyone can live by the sword unless they are prepared to die by the sword. You can't give C&C unless you're prepared to take it. I fear for thode that take heart from positive feedback from people who know no better.

I don't think anyone can live by the sword unless they are prepared to die by the sword. You can't give C&C unless you're prepared to take it. I fear for thode that take heart from positive feedback from people who know no better.

He does it all the time.

I guess I know where I stand here. The bottom. Those that would like to help great and thank you; those that don't or won't can back off any time now. Thank You for now I am done trying to apologize and mend fences so to say.

ca10bf0a.png

I guess I know where I stand here. The bottom. Those that would like to help great and thank you; those that don't or won't can back off any time now. Thank You for now I am done trying to apologize and mend fences so to say.

lmao Unbelievable , now it's a "pity me" festival.
Nobody is mad at you. Nobody dislikes you. Even though you're so manly, and mature, you resorted to tattling.

Have you ever heard the old saying that a hard head makes for a soft ass?

lmao Unbelievable , now it's a "pity me" festival.
Nobody is mad at you. Nobody dislikes you. Even though you're so manly, and mature, you resorted to tattling.

Have you ever heard the old saying that a hard head makes for a soft ass?

I always thought it was "A soft head makes for a fat ass!"

or was it "a fat head makes for a dumb ass"?

getting old and senile I guess... :)

Time to..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup. There you have it. Everyone please refer to my first post on this thread.

If you REALLY are interested in mending fences, honestly the best bet is to shut up about it. All of it. Fade into the background. Don't leave, but stop making yourself so heavily well known. Everyone on this forum right now knows you as the stranger who barged into their living room and started telling them that they arranged all their furniture wrong, that their wife is ugly, and how dare they be mad at you for just storming into their house in the first place.

You have no social clue when it comes to handling yourself on an internet forum... plain and simple. This is not an insult. Far from it. Internet forums are ridiculously weird, and I applaud you for having avoided them long enough to not know what the hell you are doing, but if you want to be a "welcome guest", then you're going to have to learn the way of things, and the best way to learn is to shut your mouth and open your ears (eyes).

Bitter and Sonoma have the right of it.

LISTEN.

SHUT UP.

LEARN.

Good call, Manaheim..... and yes, he has had that advice prior to this..multiple times.. multiple people.

I was puzzled when he told me in a pm where I had been giving him advice: "If this isn't what you want to see or hear, then move on and thank you for your time and advice." What does he mean by move on? I'll take it as he states it on here which is basically move along I don't want you commenting. If this is the case then it is unbelievably rude.

Oh lord... here we go... By the way please don't send me a pm saying to quit reading your "forums" (they're posts or threads BTW). If you post something on the internet then you are bound by the good ol common sense rule that anyone can and will look at it. In addition when you post things on the public internet this wonderful thing called free speech, which I am no doubt entitled to, allows me to say what I want, which I did with the most tact and respect I could muster. I have no problems with you or your interest in photography and I wish you the best of luck. But seriously.... grow the &$*% up and get over yourself. Hope you had a great New Years!

Most reactions

Back