vijayramh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Folks,

I am new to this site. I was excited about the contents and the richness of photography information. I have just got myself a Canon 400D and its kit lens and started experimenting stuff. I have a few shots of my recent trips. I would like to know opinions on this to get me started on photography.

1690733531_53bff4e58e.jpg

1691585140_3e4da0e801.jpg

1618296476_1572ac145e.jpg

1484297293_81f4e9bc36.jpg

1484212407_3fb70f9ea5.jpg

Heya vijayramh, welcome to ThePhotoForum. Nice to see you here!

You are bringing us a nice package of photos to look at and I like them all. I always admire those who are daring enough to simply START their photography with NIGHT photos! Wow. Took me years - what do I say? DECADES! - to venture into that area! Well done. All nicely exposed, not blurred, super sharp. I like them.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your encouraging reply. I had my tough times with these night shots and blur. After a few relentless tries I finally got a few with a decent sharpness. Anyway its all an experiment!

Cheers,
VJ

Hi Christina,

Thanks. I want to pursue photography as my hobby for now. I am not sure about what the future is, but I can never say if passion can become profession later!!!!

Currently I will keep shooting for just the satisfaction.

I love the pictures...very crisp and they look nothing like what someone who just got their dslr would be able to do. You've got a knack for this stuff.

I think #5 is my favorite....I just wish those wires weren't running through the middle of the photo.

great job.

Thanks for those words. Yes I too would have like to remove the wire off the picture, but it was always in there from whatever angle I wanted the photo to be. This was the least so I went ahead.

I took the liberty of removing those wires. I am, by no means, a genius at editing pics so someone else might be able to do better, but here's what I was able to do:

photoforumwireshq2.jpg

Wow,

Gr8 work. Thanks for that. Quite a difference without the wire.

Most reactions

Back