Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a photo I took at a fun fair. She was watching her bigger brother on the roller coaster and was bouncing up and down in her pushchair. The innocence in her smile, and the brightness of the eyes captured me. I hope I captured it too.

She is a pretty kid .... not surprising as her father is me ! :wink:

KayleighatMitcham2.jpg

So this one plus your little photographer are the ones that will have to be minded by their granny so you can come to the Meetup in London in August. I'm sure that "Granny" will love to take them, won't she?

(By the way, is this a cropped photo? Would there be a chance of some room within the frame for your daughter to "laught into"? For now she's laughing her adorable smile right into the frame ...)

Lafoto ... it is cropped a little. But there wasn't much room on the right of the photo mostly it was on the left and had a large view of her pushchair in it.

Granny #1 doesn't baby sit :(

Granny #2 might babysit ... but depends on whether or not other family are up ... if I can I will get there.

Tell Granny #2 early, so that you are the first in line ;)...

you cant look at this picture and not smile atleast.....i actually laughed out loud with her...and i wasnt there to see the action..!! great shot... she is precious!!

Excellent photo. Very well done. The smile is priceless.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back