Input please

Leigh Wanstead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Compose by two photos one is the sunset cloud photo. What do you think the composition?

TIA

Regards
Leigh
normal_IMGA8091.jpg

The colours look too candy and the orange blotches take away from the picture. I like the composition and subject aside from the elbow. Can we see it with no post processing?

i don't like it. not sharp, busy, noisy, bad color.

I like the image without the clouds added in. How did you do that by the way?

negative said:
I like the image without the clouds added in. How did you do that by the way?

The image without the clouds seems not so colorful, too boring. I like color:wink:

I lense blur the person in the seagull image to void some distraction. I changed the curve of this image.
I change the mode of the cloud photo to combine these two photo.

with a few adjustments you can make the original more colourful. Do you mind if I attempt to do so and repost it?

negative said:
with a few adjustments you can make the original more colourful. Do you mind if I attempt to do so and repost it?

Thanks

Look forward to your imagination:wink:

After a few adjustments in photoshop:
img02.jpg

and i forgot to crop out the elbow.

Negative, you a great job on that picture... I'm sorry, Leigh but the original is way to saterated for my tastes, and adding the clouds just adds to the distraction.

Hmmmm....I think it is just too busy. I liked the blur as it showed what appeared to be quite the frenzy. I also think I liked the original sans all the color saturation.

The clouds are very cool....very ominous

oh wow, i think this is a huge huge huge improvment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back