Inside cathedral. Dark gallery or here?

I feel dumb because I totally didn't even notice the person..LoL. I like the desaturated one the best. It's awesome..to me the plain b/w is just too..bland I guess. But I really like the 1st!

hazelwestphoto said:
I like it. That's the only way I'd be caught in a cathedral!! By the way it's crime SCENE not SEEN;)

Yeh. haha. :lol:
I spotted it after looking at it a few times. :lmao:
And a couple of other people commented on it aswell. I'm to lazy to change it and just hope people don't notice it :mrgreen::sexywink:

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I wanted the body to blend in, don't think it would be the same effect with it being very noticable.

Spelling police here (sorry. Forgive me. Can't help myself) ... but you know, if you present a photo with a caption embedded in the frame, the spelling should be right and it is "crime scene".

That is my absolutely only nitpick.
No more.
And my preferred version - sorry again - is the original. That alone has very few colours only, anyway, so I wonder why you would take away those few further still?

Oops.
Editing to say: hey, did not read the post by hazelwestphoto ... :oops: ... multiple spelling police at work, it seems.

Thanks LaFoto.
As stated I realised the spelling mistake and will redo it, but I submitted it in too many place to resubmit it everywhere :)

I liked the original aswell alot.
But...
I thought the yellows were to warm, so i desaturated them a little to make it more bland. Which I thought went well with the theme of a death.
I guess it's each to their own on this one :D
Well not only on this one, but on any and all photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back