480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had the opportunity today to spend some serious time in what was a small-engine repair shop. It's part of a job I'm working on where the owner of the business has died, and I was hired to bring the wiring up to code. While working yesterday, I started looking around and noticed that, even for such a small enterprise, there were tons of photo ops.

So I asked the new owner, who had not cleared everything out yet, if I could return today to take some pix. To my surprise, he said OK. So I took my time, shooting both digital as well as with the 4x5, some of the 'scenes' I can noticed yesterday.

Here's the outcome of 3 hours of shooting:

Shelf%20of%20Junk_1471%20post.jpg

Grinder%20and%20Drill%20Press_1491%20post.jpg

Drill%20Bits_1498%20post.jpg

Bottle%20Jacks_1502%20post.jpg

Philco%20Radio_1517%20post.jpg

Philco_1510%20post.jpg

I'll dunk the film tonight, and hopefully get some scans up soon. I want to compare the similar shots I took with both the D600 and the Shen Hao.

I think I enjoyed watching you take these shots. More than I did while taking my own. Great job Sen Sai.

Cool set. Love old garage stuff. Well done.

I think I enjoyed watching you take these shots. More than I did while taking my own. Great job Sen Sai.

And I'm sure what you said will be true.......... that most of that stuff will end up in the landfill.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back