Inside the old house (HDR)

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imgcasa02.jpg

Doesn't have the HDR feel with the detail and color saturation. It's a nice start.

According to the map on the ceiling, Scotland has already left the UK. Save some money on a referendum, then!

Nice shot.

Doesn't have the HDR feel with the detail and color saturation. It's a nice start.

Totally disagree. This is an excellent execution of an HDR done (either intentionally or unintentionally) without the electric over-saturated feel. In short, unless you know photography you would have no way of knowing this was an HDR. On that point alone, I call this shot a win.

The composition/subject isn't overly interesting, IMO, but the HDR is spot-on.

Totally disagree. This is an excellent execution of an HDR done (either intentionally or unintentionally) without the electric over-saturated feel. In short, unless you know photography you would have no way of knowing this was an HDR. On that point alone, I call this shot a win.

The composition/subject isn't overly interesting, IMO, but the HDR is spot-on.
Agreed. I'll never understand the allure of over-saturated HDR. I guess it's an acquired taste that I don't want to acquire.

This particular shot doesn't say much to me from a compositional standpoint but from an HDR standpoint is was processed properly in that the dynamic range of the shot has been faithfully increased without a great deal of over-saturation.

Great realistic HDR!! I can't stand the crispy, hypersaturated look most rookies cobble together and try to pass of as HDR. Everyone wants to be Trey Ratcliff these days. This image's processing is spot-on.

Your composition is pretty boring, and the lines don't do anything for me. Altering the perspective to allow for intersecting lines and following the Golden Mean would greatly improve the image, IMO. Also, the 20 degree tilt off of level just looks like you missed the shot, it doesn't look intentional.

Post more!

Thank you all for your comments.
This shot is a remake of a series I made last year inside an abandoned house.

Most reactions

Back