Insomnia

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a pic i think should be entitled 'Insomnia' or something.

Jew-ZPlop1899-1221-1.jpg

And here is one that looks cool...

Jew-ZPlop1879-1.jpg

thanks, abraxas. you have no idea how many shots i had to take to get that! my camera was ultra blurry so i had to first try using someone's head as a tripod and then asked someone to pull over so i could use their car's roof.

i really like these, jophassa! The title is great, i think
my fav is #2, but the first one is good too, its just a bit too dark for me -:)

thanks, anua. hasn't the location you put down, wa-wa, got something to do with africa? i remember a film by richard e. grant was called that.

my camera battey died before i had a chance to take a good pic of 1. so i had to make do with a blurred picture sharpened on picasa2. and then i dulled it substantially.

You have put up a blog now. Congrats. :D

You don't have to lament your camera really. I got my first digital in March. Before that it was a 40-dollar Kodak without a zoom. And because film development was expensive for me, I couldn't shoot just as much as I would otherwise like to.

Your works can speak on your behalf. I think they are both energetic and fresh.

i absolutely agree with tsienni about the camera. Its not the camera that counts the most, its your mind and ideas-:)
ah, and 'wawa' is Warsaw, the capital of Poland -:)(we are not in africa. yet.) ha ha-:)

cheers,

anj

warsaw is cool.

the problem is that now that the camera is busted i have NO camera except for the VGA camera on my phone. i may have to get one the next time i am in duty free.

any ideas?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back