Inspiration and Techniques

susantrueman1973

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi

If your looking for inspiration and ideas for trying out new techniques, I have just had the pleasure of Evan Sharboneaus ebook -Photography Techniques - great if you are looking for new tricks and techniques to try out.

Regards
Susan

Hi

If your looking for inspiration and ideas for trying out new techniques, I have just had the pleasure of Evan Sharboneaus ebook -Photography Techniques - great if you are looking for new tricks and techniques to try out.

Regards
Susan
Thanks, Evan. I'll be sure to check out that book of yours.

(If you are actually a real person looking to discuss photography resources, please note that product advertisements are not exactly the least suspicious way to introduce yourself with your very first post)

Hi

Regards
Susan
Thanks, Evan. I'll be sure to check out that book of yours.

(If you are actually a real person looking to discuss photography resources, please note that product advertisements are not exactly the least suspicious way to introduce yourself with your very first post)

I'm betting is one of those online scams.

If you go to the link provided they tell you absolutely NOTHING about but book and say stuff like "learn the secrets of becoming a professional photographer".

I hate to break it to you but there is NO secrets to becoming a professional photographer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back