simsi123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

Just wondered how oftern people get inspired to actually take a picture, or try and create something. I'd want to say all the time but I know theres times when I just...don't. I've had my camera a short while but I just feel like I'm not using it as much as I could. I think I should have it stuck to me all day before I've got my moneys worth.

Just now I did a few shots of my guitar and I can get on with editing them, but I just wondered what other people thought. Am I the only one that has trouble thinking of good ideas for shots?

Anyone else still clueless about what presents to get people for christmas? lol little off topic but still...

I often see pctures I want to take just walking around. Sometimes I get ideas and just get home and do it for the sake of practice.

Personally, I am so filled with ideas and things that I want to learn about, I never run dry.

Christmas... for the first time in my life, this year I am finished shopping weeks in advance. I love it and think that I will do it from now on. Just think, no need for the electric cattle prod anymore just to get from one side of the store to the other!

Anyone need a slightly used Walmart cattle prod? LOL!

I walk around and see things I want to take pictures of, the downside to DSLR's if the fact I cant really carry one round with me all the time, something I would probably do with a normal P&S...

I love taking pictures, its hard to explain the feeling...

today I took some pictures of my guitar, after going through them all there were about 2 i liked, so im going to work on them a bit later. I always have some form of idea in my head it just seems I'm going the wrong way about it. Do you take a fair few pictures and only like one or two, or are all of yours perfect :D

I've got one more day of shopping to do. Two more gifts and im done... always leave the wrapping to someone else though...

hopeless at that lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back