Inspiration

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There's just something special about how a parent and baby can feed off of each other. Looking into the future, inspired by one another.

This was another shot with baby Holly and her Father :heart:

173282256-O.jpg

That's simply precious! Great job!

That's a very special, sweet shot. That cute smile, while she looks up at her daddy with pure love and joy, well, it doesn't get any better than that. A beautiful moment, beautifully captured.

Great connection between the two.

Photographs such as this one are exactly why I want to get into photography. My uncle died Sunday and at the veiwing this evening I was looking at the pictures they had. It was the most emotional thing for me, looking at the photographs. But that family is so happy to have them. Imagine if they had one like this one from so long ago that truly tells the story of a father's nearly instand bond to his child.

It is beautiful.

Many, many thanks.

I think I like this photo so much because I can relate. Being that Davin is only 2, I still remember him being that small and exchanging those looks with him :heart:

Kathi...for you to compare this image to the emotions you are experiencing right now is the ultimate compliment. Thank you so much. My condolences to you and your family :hugs:

Most reactions

Back