Inspired at night

Some of those car shots are awesome, the 2nd one, Im guessing you shot some distance away and zoomed in quite tight and shot from pretty much ground level?

Also what lighting did you use?

Good work on both sets, your pics are always a treat IMO.

Some of those car shots are awesome, the 2nd one, Im guessing you shot some distance away and zoomed in quite tight and shot from pretty much ground level?

Also what lighting did you use?

Good work on both sets, your pics are always a treat IMO.

thanks alot man. I dont like those shots to much as i know i could do much better if i could reshoot them now. Isnt that always the way it has to work haha.

Yeah the second one was shot with a 70-200mm. Lighting was most likely a vivitar 285 on each side probably around 1/2 power.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE"]YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina[/ame]

OMFG >.< :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 2+2= Vagina! LMFAO!

You guys are killin' me! hahaha!!!

Dude in the video isnt have sex with no vagina's...until he changes his nerdy ass clothes! LOL

JESUS JIMMY, NUDITY ISN'T ALLOWED ANYMORE!!! :lmao:

4478346576_4c4086b8de.jpg

4478346520_b9d46f7313.jpg

4478346448_c83394b415.jpg

..guess i should comment on these.. not just videos.

1.) Eh... cool.. but just not feeling it.
2.) Yeah, very "facebook"... but completely unique. awesome!
3.) Hell Yes :thumbup: Love it! love how the light just traces his frame...

While I don't have any serious issues with any of them, #1 is my favorite. #2 lacks personality, it feels more like a high concept advertising shot. (Buy this camera!) #3 I would probably like better if it were more like #1 without the second light.

Thanks guys, and yeah i ride bmx.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back