Instagram

adhamfo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this Forum today and i would love to introduce myself with my Instagram account.
I've never published any of my work so i would like to get some feedback. (I'm not asking for likes or followers)
Thanks you for your help.
A D H A M (@adhamfo) • Instagram photos and videos

Welcome ot the forum!
Some of those places are very familiar to me ;).
Your style is very special. Some probably would say it is art. But I´m not a great fan of black and white or that style (theme) of photography. Please forgive me, but I guess it is a matter of taste ;).

Oh no no. I'm very happy to get this kind of feedback. Thank you for checking it out

Oh no no. I'm very happy to get this kind of feedback. Thank you for checking it out

Don't worry that everyone doesn't like the images you do. He was defining art his way. Just like you said to do on your Instagram page. "Define art the way you want..thats one of the last things we can feel free about"

On the feedback. Post an image here. Tell us a bit about the image, ei. What you like about it, any problems you had to overcome, what you would have done differently and what you would like feedback on.
If you just post an image and ask for feedback. All you will get is hot air. People posting opinions. Nobody knows what you want to learn but you.
If you don't think you need help and you just want opinions then it's not feedback you want. Just post the image to display it.

... On the feedback. Post an image here. Tell us a bit about the image, ei. What you like about it, any problems you had to overcome, what you would have done differently and what you would like feedback on.
If you just post an image and ask for feedback. All you will get is hot air. People posting opinions. Nobody knows what you want to learn but you.
I agree with what Zombiesniper said however as a corollary to that I would suggest you don't say anything about it. If you tell what appealed to YOU about the photograph then their comments are going to be biased by what you say, or in effect you are leading them along the path that you started them on. If you want to find out how THEY feel about a photograph then let them make up their own mind without being led in a certain direction by your comments. It depends on what you want.

I understand okay. Thanks for the tipps.
Well to be honest its not like i want to know something specific about a picture i took.
Its more that because i've never published anything i wanted to get general feedback and opinions on what people think about my style.
This was more the intention behind the post.
But of course thank you for taking the time and telling me that. I will definitely do that.

Hi. Welcome !
I think the best way to get much feedback is to post pictures you consider worth discussion in proper gallery like black and white or general. Over there most of the discussions and analysis happen.

Oh sounds nice I'll try to find that immediately.
Thanks a lot

Most reactions

Back