insurance needs


No longer a newbie, moving up!
Sep 24, 2010
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what is everyone doing for properly insuring there business. im guessing some type of liability insurance for myself and if anything happens with a client. and maybe insurance for my gear. anything else im not thinking of.
Become a member of PPA. You will find that their resources and information on your insurance needs are awesome. The membership comes with 15K of gear insurance and for I think it's $50 the indemnification trust. You'll also need liability. Which you can purchase all of your additional needs with a discount as a PPA member.
That's only one of MANY MANY excellent benefits to being a PPA member.
This is covered in the February 2012 issue of Rangefinder magazine.

Visit the PPA web site. Professional Photographers of America

Click on the 'Benefits' tab - Benefits | Professional Photographers of America

There is long and short term disability, health insurance, business insurance for your vehicle if you use it in business, business interruption, 3rd party property damage.

If you have a studio the contents need to be insured - furniture, computer equipment, props, sets, wardrobe, copy/fax machines, printers, phones, improvements, office supplies, etc.

Talk to your insurance agent.

Most reactions

New Topics