Interested in shooting Bolivia?

silychimp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I’m planning a trip to Bolivia for a unique photography expedition. This landlocked South American country is about the size of Texas and California put together yet boasts just over 8 million total inhabitants. Untouched scenic vistas abound with beckoning blue skies, unrivaled mountain passages and ancient pre-Incan ruins. The highlight of the trip is the Salar de Uyuni, which is possibly one of the most unique places on earth. The Salar is a giant, almost baron salt flat. The trip will include excursions to the nearby Laguna Verde (Green Lagoon) and Laguna Roja (Red Lagoon). On the way we will visit La Paz, Potosi, Sucre, Tiahuanauca and the Valley of the Moon.
I’ve lived in Bolivia for over five years, on and off. I presently live in New York and I’m dying to get back to do a few trips like this one. I’ve worked as a photographer in the past and continuously work on my portfolio. Travel photography is by far the most exciting genre for me and with so many of us out there we have to keep pushing the envelope to keep things interesting. This trip promises to do just that. I can guarantee that anyone who comes along will never forget it.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact me. The more people who join the cheaper we can make it. I’ve worked out deals with a few Hotels, American Airlines and a tour guide who is also a native Bolivian and a professional photographer. Though I haven’t worked out dates yet, September, October and November are the best months for this kind of trip. Spring in Bolivia (the southern hemisphere has opposite seasons) is beautiful.
Don’t hesitate, it can’t hurt to inquire. I’m more than willing to answer any questions and quell any reservations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back