Interested in Suggestions for My Website

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I work at a non-profit job-search-assistance facility in Northern Minnesota. I built and maintain the organizational website. There are a lot of sections dealing with looking for work, resume creation, links to job banks, email, online newspapers and a few other computer-training-related websites. I also included for esses and giggles, a section on photography. I was hoping some of you here would have suggestions to good websites with useful information outside of the ones already listed. If anyone can offer any assistance it would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the photography section of my website:

NWIOIC Photography Page

Looks like a really nicely designed and easy to navigate 'site overall. Two links that I think should be on your photography page area ones to Strobist and the Cambridge in Colour tutorials. Good job!

Had a look at your website - I think it is nicely laid out, easy to navigate and I really like the photography section. :thumbup:

Idk.. For me, the saturation of the green on computer was way too much.. I immediately wanted to leave.. I would suggest not overduing it with one color like that..

B & H Photography is a company on the east coast that deals with photography accessories and cameras. They have a good link page with some photo sites listed. Hope this helps.

Joomla is a nice script, kinda hard to mess up with it, sorta like wordpress. Good job though.

Yeah, after spending a while on other pages designing it with CSS and HTML, I decided to just be lazy and use a CMS...I decided Joomla was what I wanted...

I do have one link to a Cambridge in Colour article...I'll add more, I really like that site. Thank you for the other suggestions.

I will work on de-emphasizing the green as well...

Most reactions

Back