Interesting day

Southbound33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just out shooting as normal. Found some cool stuff. I know my composition skills need a lot of work so go easy on me, but my goal is to capture the moment as I see it in my mind, flaws included.

Hanging Spanish Moss that covered the streets

IMG_6851.JPG

Old engine at the shipyard. Dont see engines and Palmetto trees side by side too often

IMG_6861.JPG

The blade of a wind turbine at Clemson University

IMG_6868.JPG

A window into an old building

IMG_6947.JPG

Last edited:
My pick is the moss. An elderly couple holding hands walking away from camera 3/4 of the way down the path would be awesome. Color and Blake and white. The window is nice also, would liked to have seen the entire window frame but that's just my opinion. Nice set

My pick is the moss. An elderly couple holding hands walking away from camera 3/4 of the way down the path would be awesome. Color and Blake and white. The window is nice also, would liked to have seen the entire window frame but that's just my opinion. Nice set

Thanks! I share your vision of the old couple and it is very fitting considering that this is a very old place with lots of history. The window is my favorite too, so much going on. I appreciate your feedback

Most reactions

Back