interesting, full of feeling or just plain boring?

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
asignofwinter.jpg

I get told a lot of my pics are just boring... but i like this one. Do any of you find it just boring?

No, I like it. I like the texture on the sign and that you've shown snow falling in the background. I like the border of the photo to. I do think it would better "aged" a little, to help the border tie into the photo though.
I think you've made an interesting photo when it could have easily been boring.
:)

ferny said:
No, I like it. I like the texture on the sign and that you've shown snow falling in the background. I like the border of the photo to. I do think it would better "aged" a little, to help the border tie into the photo though.
I think you've made an interesting photo when it could have easily been boring.
:)

ditto!

This is excellent! Made me shiver just looking at it, so the fact that it's had an effect like that is a good thing.

It's snowing already where you are?

captain-spanky said:
this was about 3 weeks ago in Leeds/Bradford... it only lasted for about two days and then nothing. Can't wait 'till it snows properly... :) love snow and taking the car into empty car parks and spinning around :D

Hahaha, I've never thought to do that when it snows, but then I'm usually stuck in work sending ambulances out into the horrible mess!

I guess I'm the odd one out on this one. It does present a cold mood, but that's about it. It doesn't really do much for me...sort of boring really. Also I find the border really distracting...just me though

mad_malteaser said:
captain-spanky said:
this was about 3 weeks ago in Leeds/Bradford... it only lasted for about two days and then nothing. Can't wait 'till it snows properly... :) love snow and taking the car into empty car parks and spinning around :D

Hahaha, I've never thought to do that when it snows, but then I'm usually stuck in work sending ambulances out into the horrible mess!
"Borrow" yourself a couple of tea trays or the crates the backers use and shove them under the back wheels if your car is fwd for fun all year round. ;)

And I've just noticed the two people in the photo, they look like they're holding hands. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back