Interesting Photography Website

Awesome site!!! I love getting the opportunity to see something from within the mind of the photographer. Maybe it lets me look at their work in a new light.

I have changed my signature to one I found that I really like. And here's another that I think is a good one.

"Let me here call attention to one of the most universally popular mistakes that have to do with photography - that of classing supposedly excellent work as professional, and using the term amateur to convey the idea of immature productions and to excuse atrociously poor photographs. As a matter of fact nearly all the greatest work is being, and has always been done, by those who are following photography for the love of it, and not merely for financial reasons. As the name implies, an amateur is one who works for love; and viewed in this light the incorrectness of the popular classification is readily apparent." -Alfred Stieglitz, in 1899

I'm not a huge fan of landscape photography but I love this quote. I use it with my trainees when I show them photos of seemingly no point.

There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -Ansel Adams

Most reactions

New Topics

Back