Interesting wedding today!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I thought I've seen it all... Until today, folks, that is. I had two weddings today to play at and the first one was very interesting indeed. The bride and groom met at the Greyhound Races Park in Phoenix. Yeah, they race greyhounds here... :roll:

And the best 'man' was a greyhound dog, dressed with a little white bib and a black bow tie painted on it!!! It was really sweet! The wedding was great, everyone loved it, including the best 'man'. :lol:

No, we didn't play "Who Let The Dogs Out?" :lol: :lol:

core_17 said:
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who who?

Sorry, had to do it! :) Sounds like ya had fun! :)

Had fun we did.

All that was needed to complete it was the best man cocking his leg next to the bride during the service. :shock:

Would have been a great photo opportunity. :mrgreen:

Nytmair said:
greyhounds are awesome (we have one :))

that would have been something pretty interesting to see !

They are awesome dogs! What I don't understand, at least here in Arizona, is how come some owners of greyhound racing dogs get rid of them after they get older and can't compete anymore. Sad! We have a few Greyhound Rescue organizations through the Valley of the Sun and the lucky ones get adopted right away, there is even a waiting list. The ones that don't make it get destroyed. :scratch: :evil:

WHA!! A doggie wedding? Were there rings or collars? :D

hyh ... actually something like that wouldn't be appreciated in Poland. We are tradcionalists :) But I think that idea was nice :)

Mitica100 said:
Nytmair said:
greyhounds are awesome (we have one :))

that would have been something pretty interesting to see !

They are awesome dogs! What I don't understand, at least here in Arizona, is how come some owners of greyhound racing dogs get rid of them after they get older and can't compete anymore. Sad! We have a few Greyhound Rescue organizations through the Valley of the Sun and the lucky ones get adopted right away, there is even a waiting list. The ones that don't make it get destroyed. :scratch: :evil:

yeah... it's really sad, but the way I see it, they treat them simply like property and nothing else... the conditions they live in are horrible, so what does it matter if they are killed once they can't make money for the owner?

obviously i wish it wasn' that way, and that's why i'm glad there are these adoption agencies around, which is how we got our greyhound. :)

sorry to getting this thread so far off topic :oops:

Nytmair said:
yeah... it's really sad, but the way I see it, they treat them simply like property and nothing else... the conditions they live in are horrible, so what does it matter if they are killed once they can't make money for the owner?

obviously i wish it wasn' that way, and that's why i'm glad there are these adoption agencies around, which is how we got our greyhound. :)

Good for you! I'm sure you will get back all the good that you are spreading. We adopted a dachshund that was near being put to sleep because no one wanted her. I can't understand people! First they want a dog and then they don't want it anymore. :evil:

Mitica100 said:
Nytmair said:

Good for you! I'm sure you will get back all the good that you are spreading. We adopted a dachshund that was near being put to sleep because no one wanted her. I can't understand people! First they want a dog and then they don't want it anymore. :evil:

I know!!! :x Whats up with that crap!!! I wish I could have a dog, but I just don't have the time to invest in the care for such a wonderful creature. But one day... I've even got a name picked out and everything!

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back