Internet browsers

DxAxN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was curious what Internet browsers people use. I use IE, its what I started on and never really changed. I breifly have tired Fire Fox and Google Chrome but not long enough to get a good feel for them and returned to IE because I was more comfortable with it.

Firefox. I have tried Chrome and Opera, and both need work (IMO).

I switched to Firefox from IE but cant get my opanda exif viewer to work with firefox so will be going back to IE.

I'm using Firefox right now. Firefox & Opera are really the only ones I ever use.

I pretty much stick with one or the other until some stupid update that I don't like comes out. Then I go to the other one while I wait for the new version.

There were a few months where I had to use Safari because Firefox & Opera both had something I didn't like, or didn't work right, or whatever...

Firefox for me. Then Opera. IE is on my computer because, well... it can't be removed.

Tried out Google Chrome and didn't like it so I stuck with Firefox. You can't go wrong with Firefox (IMO).

I switched to Firefox from IE but cant get my opanda exif viewer to work with firefox so will be going back to IE.

I have no idea what opanda is, but firefox has plugin(s) to show exif info.

I havent heard of opera or opanda.

Opanda is just a plugin for browsers. Opera's been the most fully featured browser out there for over a decade now! Never got that big a following (I blame the fact that the early versions cost money or had ads), but those of us who use it won't use anything else unless we really have to!

Chrome. Its lacking in features, but the increase in speed outweighs the minor inconveniences.

FireFox FTW! IE blows and havent used chrome enough to get hooked on it.

Chrome. Its lacking in features, but the increase in speed outweighs the minor inconveniences.

Chrome not only lacks features, but in installs that annoying googleupdate.exe thing that constantly runs in the background. No thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back