Internet Explorer 11 and Color Profiles... What the hell?

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, YES, I get that IE sucks. I still use it. I'm a whacko. Don't ask me why.

However... back the last time I used to come on here and post my images, I just saved things off as sRGB and all was well enough.

NOW, however, everything I save off as sRGB looks TOTALLY different in IE. Did I forget something? Am I being stupid? What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to my world LOL. Switched over to Chrome a while back when I continued to have problems with IE10. Have IE11 installed, but have been reluctant to use.

Yup... you were the one that started me on this little campaign, and I've lost about an hour screwing around with it. I have no fricken idea what's going on or how to get around it. Firefox is fine. Chrome is fine. IE is a freakin' train wreck.

Yup... you were the one that started me on this little campaign, and I've lost about an hour screwing around with it. I have no fricken idea what's going on or how to get around it. Firefox is fine. Chrome is fine. IE is a freakin' train wreck.
Safari works quite nicely as well. Oh wait, that means you would have to give up Windblows as well. :allteeth:

Most reactions

Back