interpret this photo

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
when u look at this photo, what goes through your mind? .. what do u see? ... how do u interpret this photo? ... what does it mean to u? ..

try not to look at other's answers before u post..

chalk.jpg

Chalk outline of death or accident victim, is what immediately springs to mind.....

was it a big NY rat??!? :shock:

My first thought was a crime scene, but cops make much better outlines than this. So i am guessing its a kid that laid down for another to draw, or a kid that got beat up, and tried to be made an example of, possibly a chubby kid? However if it really were a chubby kid, i think the outline would be bigger, so its prolly just a joke that a couple kids were playing.....

However you can never rule out Giant NYC sewer rat. :)

to me it's a chalk outline of a guy who died perfecting a particularly difficult breakdance move.

well its hard to over look years of t.v. so yes you think crime ...but like others have said ,the outline is very childish in nature and it does also say "fat boy" inside the outline

its a chalk outline that i found in the playground a few blocks away from me ... a kid drew it, which makes u wonder about the type of things that kids are drawing :shock:

my first thought about it was, "a chalk drawing from a kid" .. perhaps in the back of my mind "crime scene" .. but not really until my hubby mentioned it ... so i wanted to know what u guys saw.

i was considering it for an art display in a cafe ... wondering if it was too political in that case ... "political" ... probably not ... "contriversial" ... perhaps :lol: ... but i definatly think it would be a conversation piece in a coffee shop :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back