Interview With A Member: Artemis

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And here he is: Dan a.k.a Artemis a.k.a Falcon
IMG_6889.jpg

Artemis decided to record his answers. Files are in .wav so you can easily download them and listen.

First listen to the short introduction by Artemis

Introduction

1. Artemis, Falcon Eye - who called you like that for the firs time or why you have chosen those nicks?

Answer1
Answer1b

2. Who encouraged you to photography? Or what caused you love it so far?

Answer2

3. we all know that yoy would like to make some cash from photography. But do you consider it to be your job in future? If so, what kind of photographer you would like to be - shooting for magazines, portraits, advertising companies?

Answer3

4. You have a lot of photo gear... but what is your dream camera you would like to have or you already have

Answer4

5. Black and white or colour? What is your view on those different styles in photography?

Answer5

6. Now let's go back to TPF. How did you find it?

Answer6

7. You are known at the forum as being one of the youngest users. How do you feel when you post pictures and you receive good critiques especially from older pro photogs?

Answer7

8. You have plenty of hobbys: photography, theatre... what do you do in your free time except of playing in the school theatre and taking photos?

Answer8

Wow... and here he is: officialy interviewed by me - Artemis!

I must apologise for contradicting myself on the black and white question seeing as my picture is balack and white...and...I would also like to thank Mentos for doing my interview :)

hahha...you sound all british and everything. :)

good interview gang...who's next?

md

Arti... you sound really adult, I think so :) and yeah... cute British pronunciation :)

mentos_007 said:
Arti... you sound really adult, I think so :) and yeah... cute British pronunciation :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Artemis 1 - MD - 0

hehe, thanks guys...I like sounding adult...and whats so distuingishable about the english accent?

you emphasise the words endings while most Americans ignore the ending :) What's more you pronunce "r" letter in quite different way... we foreigners distinguish such sounds :) and it is quite easy to say what part of the world you come from or even which part from the country (take for example Londoners as well as ppl from Manchester! - two completely different accents :D )

he he he you've got a little british accent! Awww it's so cute... in a good way.

English accents are soooo sexy. Especially to us lazy Aussie-accent girls. ;-)

Meysha said:
English accents are soooo sexy. Especially to us lazy Aussie-accent girls. ;-)

:hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::

IM MOVING TO AUSTRAILIAR...if I could spell it...

My french students ask me to demonstrate different accents all the time and my favourite word to use is "Water".

Aussies say "Wooda"
Americans say "Wooderrrr"
Brits (londoners) say " Woota"

mentos_007 said:
... we foreigners distinguish such sounds :)

I think it helps too, if you originally come from a country that has regional accents. Coz Australia doesn't really have any accents, I (and so do a bunch of other aussies here in france) have the hardest time picking up the different french accents. But we have no problem with other english/american accents.

Artemis said:
:hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::

IM MOVING TO AUSTRAILIAR...if I could spell it...

*Cough Cough*

It's spelt Ostraaya

Whatever...I dont care anymore...im take some proper english classes and go there straight away! sexy english accent and all ;)

british accents are pretty cool, but so are southern accents....

I HOPE. :)

MD

MDowdey said:
british accents are pretty cool, but so are southern accents....

I HOPE. :)

MD

:thumbsup: Absolutely :mrgreen:

Arty, great interview!

i would love to do a voice interview, artemis or mentos if you guys want to do it, i can probably scrounge up a working microphone :)

Most reactions

Back