Into the Light

P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
img010.jpg

I like the flare from the sun, but i'm not hugely inspired by this piece... Sorry, I can't really place why, maybe it needs a more obvious subject or maybe i'm an idiot and it's actually great the way it is.

i think the idea is that the tracks in the snow point to somebody coming out from the shadows to embrace the light... or something like that

only problem is the trail doesn't "pop" out at me... it's a little too subtle to convey that message...

i like the idea though & i like the flare from the sun also :) i love seeing these kinds of shots with snowboarders making first tracks :D

shadows are too dark on my monitor could use some highlighting if I'm not having a monitor issue. I think this has serious potential. Maybe even a small crop off the bottom.

I love the idea and it is very pretty. The foreground is a little dark. With that shadow and with white snow it would of been difficult to expose correctly.

I would of liked to seen it taken from the ground (on your belly) to really get some texture and a good look at those foot prints.

Most reactions

Back