Into the Woods

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first real attempt at adding a frame to a picture. I'm not really happy with how it turned out, but thought I would post to get suggestions as to what should be fixed. I'll post my comments later so as not to hinder what you all have to say. With that said, bring it on :)

IntotheWoods.jpg

I'd stroke the image with a 2-3 pixel border to seperate it from the black. That is the most simple kind of separation to do, you can get way more creative I'm sure.

awesome!

very cool looking. im not an expert on borders...so i cant help you much there. are you intent on making it 'into the woods'? because it looks more like he is walking through it...like on a trail.

Thanks for the comments, I'll play with the border tommorow and see what I can do. I'm not set on the title, just what I came up with in a few seconds really. Any suggestions as far as title goes would be great...I'm terrible at titling, and rarely do it for that matter.

Make it even all around, or at least on 3 sides, and bottom heavey. Right now, the top is smaller than the sides. I would also add a small border. I usually use 1 pixel, and I put it on another layer, so I can fade the opacity to where I like it.

you guys must do borders differently than i do. how do you guys do them? Im pretty sure i do it wrong. I just crop the image the way i like it then expand the canvas size (with certain underlaying color) however big i want it. hmmm.

it seems to be a bit unsharp or it's just soft :) I don't know if that was intentional or no, but I prefer very sharp images. :)

Yah I intentionally blurred it to give a more dreamy effect. I'm gonna go eat some lunch, and then will come back and work on fixing that border up and will post a new one :) You all have been very helpful, thanks so much!

I'm not really sure I like either of these frames, but I'm workin on it. Maybe something with these two combined. I guess it really doesn't need a frame, but I've been attempting to find something I like....let me know what you think. Oh and I renamed it...but don't really care for this title either.

Escape2.jpg

Escape.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back