Introduce My Work

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this forum, sort of new to a lot of things in the business world of photography, and I hope I'm placing this in the right place.

I would love some thoughts on my work and site in general. I welcome the feedback.

www.terrykylephotography.com

Flash limits potential viewers.
I hate sites that open stuff in new windows from an "entry" page.

And no, I will not turn off my pop-up blocker.

Given that, I didn't even look at your site.

A little bit of a rough introduction/welcome to the community but I'll take it. Thanks for your feedback.

I tell it like it is. If you want M&M's, I'll run to the convenient store for you. :D

I killed myself when the music started playing.

Proof there is an afterlife....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Except for the fact that no one can prove the existence of an afterlife, or a "holy savior" etc.

Except for the fact that no one can prove the existence of an afterlife, or a "holy savior" etc.

Necroposter of the year.

Actually I get your original post - it was an attempt at being condescendingly cute. Now, just because it failed doesn't mean you're a failure.
Buck up little camper and have an awesome day!

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum, sort of new to a lot of things in the business world of photography, and I hope I'm placing this in the right place.

I would love some thoughts on my work and site in general. I welcome the feedback.

www.terrykylephotography.com

You have way, way, way to many pictures. You don't need 500 decent shots on your website, only your best ones.

Like Bitter said, flash will deter people, and the whole "enter" page will too. The more links people have the click, the less likely they are to continue.

Be careful with putting music on your site, some will think it's wonderful, some will run away.

well I didnt like it when open in another window so i just looked at your fb. I like your children photos.

Necroposter of the year.

Actually I get your original post - it was an attempt at being condescendingly cute. Now, just because it failed doesn't mean you're a failure.

I'll have a great time not needing to believe in something that doesn't exist in order to sleep at night. Now who's the failure?

Necroposter of the year.

I'll have a great time not needing to believe in something that doesn't exist in order to sleep at night. Now who's the failure?

You completely missed my joke. NONE of this had anything to do with religion. You posted a useless comment that you had killed yourself when the music started. I was jokingly saying you were posting from beyond the grave...as you were dead from killing yourself.

Apparently you are too hate filled toward people that think differently than you because you then went on an anti religious rant. Only you have brought religion or spiritual beliefs seriously into this thread.

Could you not see the joke? Do you hate people who have spiritual beliefs that much that you have to inject it where its completely irrelevant?

lighten up.... In all seriousness, its bad for your health

Last edited:
I also didn't look at your site because its flash. I'm on my iPad, and I'm not going to go switch devices just so I can look at somebody's website. And neither will potential clients. Flash is a bad idea for photography sites. At least your splash page works without flash, which is better than some other sites. Bt I think you opening triptych doesn't work at all. Yuve got two images that are nearly identical (close up of a couple, looking at the camera), then you've got a drastically different image (far away, pulled back image of a single person, with their back to the camera). Te third picture looks totally out of place, because the first two are so similar. You should take away one of the first two images, move the lonesome bride to the center, and put another strong but different image on the right side.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back