Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Rachel, I live in Virginia in the Hampton Roads area, although I am originally from the south east of England, I like it here in the US, although sometimes its a little bit to hot and humid for my liking in VA.

I bought my camera (Canon Powershot S3IS) a year ago after playing around with my husbands OLD point and shoot, we were doing allot of sight seeing and I realized how much I enjoyed taking pictures.

I chose the S3 because the price was right and it seemed like a great stepping stone form the old point and shoot to a DSLR which I hope to buy some time in the next year. i have learnt such a lot, and I continue to learn all the time, I don't think I can ever read enough about cameras and photography....

Well anyways that me, Hope to see you on the other forums soon.:mrgreen:

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Rachel, pretty kitty face in your avatar! Welcome.

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the forum Rachelsne. I like your avatar, that's one badass cat. We've got a good forum here, good group of people (myself not included). And there is definitely a lot you can learn from the people on here. See you around.

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Rachel, welcome to the forum from Indiana. Glad you joined us. Have fun, it's a great forum.

Most reactions

New Topics