Introducing Tyler

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my son Tyler. He walks his own road.
tyler1web.jpg

LOL. He exists on Kraft Mac and Cheese, game cube, and girls. I don't think he's ever seen the inside of a gym. But he is about 6'4" and 15 years old.

Nice portrait! I like the lighting here, even and soft. Very nice. :thumbup:

As one mom of a teenage son to another....where do I send you the sympathy card??? :lol:

btw, be glad he sat for you....my son was 15 when he last sat for me, and has steadfastly refused any formal portraits since! ;)

Hi Terri,

Thank you. Yes, he is entirely way too cool to sit and pose for his old haggard Mom. After all skateboarding and the hoards of girls await! I'm lucky if I see him for 15 minutes after school and then he gives me this weird kind of head butt at bedtime with a little smooch sound. I think it's supposed to be a kiss.
Yes, please feel free to send a sympathy card. LOL. My baby doesn't need Mom anymore, but not only that I have now become the stupidest, most out of touch, uncoolest person he knows. When I was young (haha) I was PLENTY cool, and still am! OK, I make a little noise when I wake up now, and am usually in bed by 10pm, but I still have it! hahahaha.
Ok, he has it. :confused: He sucked the life of coolness out of me.:)

He sucked the life of coolness out of me.
:lmao: Now, that's the funniest thing I've read all day! They have a way of doing that, don't they?

Hang in there - I'm thinking the pendulum will swing back the other way eventually, and our sons will come to their senses and realize - once again! - that they have the coolest Moms on the planet. :mrgreen:

(Yeah....right!) :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back