Introducing...

worldtraveler86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...Me, Myself, and I.

I just wanted to jump on and say hi! I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to gain some perspective and feedback on photos and whatever else.

Alright, well, I don't have anything else to say so I will go for now!

Welcome to TPF, Ash

Keep your eyes open for the next Arizona TPF meetup -- June 9 in Jerome.

Welcome!

Always nice to have world travelers around :)

Welcome to TPF, Ash

Keep your eyes open for the next Arizona TPF meetup -- June 9 in Jerome.

Just out of curiousity, where's Jerome?? And I'm assuming that's June 9th of next year, yes??

Just out of curiousity, where's Jerome?? And I'm assuming that's June 9th of next year, yes??

OOOOOps.... I meant August 9 (this year) .... LOL

Jerome is between Prescott and Flagstaff, if I have my geography correct ....

OOOOOps.... I meant August 9 (this year) .... LOL
Lol. What happens exactly at a TPF Meetup? Are there any kind of fees? Is it just like a get together type thing? Etc?? What is it?

I mean, I know. Its a meetup of Photographers. HA! But...yeah. Anyway...:lmao:

No fees -- just a day of shooting ... I sent your info to the person who has been coordinating :)

no fees, just fun!

you can find images of several meet-ups in several dedicated threads on this forum .. such as the one in my signature :D

welcome.

but what's up with the meet up in Jerome? I just visited Jerome two days ago. Ate at the Asylum. Why didn't we have a meet up then...:p

pascal

welcome.

but what's up with the meet up in Jerome? I just visited Jerome two days ago. Ate at the Asylum. Why didn't we have a meet up then...:p

Come on back! :)

Hi Ash, welcome to a fellow zonie! I was in Tucson a few days ago, played at the Casbah Tea House with a friend from Australia. Tucson is a great place!

The Jerome trip is going to be awesome, you should take advantage of it. Have fun.

Hi Ash, welcome to a fellow zonie! I was in Tucson a few days ago, played at the Casbah Tea House with a friend from Australia. Tucson is a great place!

The Jerome trip is going to be awesome, you should take advantage of it. Have fun.

Lol. I like your location. :) Very creative! Isn't it the truth though...its a dry heat so it makes it better. :confused: I think I'm going to take advantage of the Jerome trip. It sounds like fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back