Introduction of Dr. Gonzo

CMarcus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I am new indeed to the forum, and I might as well put it out now to the world of photography as a whole. I am starting as a Hobbyist, but my long term goal is to go back to school for a degree in Photography with a minor in Journalism. short term goal is to fall back in love with a childhood passion.

I have had experience with the old world of photography black n white with the use of film and black-room development. My mom was taking a college course and they allowed parents to bring their children... This was when I was in Elementary School... I was taught the process of film development, but I never took it more than the best after school program ever. Now I realize the path I was on, and wish I had stuck around in that path through my own schooling years.

Currently I work at a Legal Asst. at a Law Firm in NYC and i recently purchased a Digital Camera for the benefits of snapping friends and family for social networking sites, but now it seems I am leaning more towards artistic expression... With all that said, I hope TPF is the right place to learn, experience, and produce quality artwork.

Any advice for a TRUE NEWBIE would be greatly appreciated.

welcome. i am a newb too, but the people around here and awesome and really helpful. hope you enjoy your stay!

Most reactions

Back