Introduction

Igor39

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, since I'm new to the forum I though I should introduce myself. My name is Igor, and I'm a 17 year old Junior in high school. My interest in photography began a few years ago when I was studying the War in Bosnia (my home country), I saw a photograph of two men mourning the death of their friend in a cemetery, it was a picture by James Nachtwey, and it really inspired me to further pursue photography as a hobby and possible career. My main experience is with digital cameras, and I have learned how to use photo shop (though I would not say I'm great at it, merely decent), but I did recently purchase a Pentax K1000 and I am signing up for a B&W photography course so that I can learn darkroom basics. In the future I want to attend an art school to further study Fine Arts Photography and prehaps Photojournalism. Overall, I still have a lot to learn, but I am eager to and I hope that TPF can provide me with a place to grow as a photographer. Thank you for reading. - Igor S

Hi Igor,
Welcome and glad to see you joined us. We are a diverse group and I hope you like it here. Photography is a great field to study and I hope you enjoy it. Good luck in school, and please don't be a stranger, post your work often.

Most reactions

Back