Introduction :)

Goodwin1234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum, and to photography for that matter so i thought i'd introduce myself. :)

Me and my partner have recently had a baby girl, and i was sick of taking rubbish blurred photo's of her with our phone cameras. So i noticed somebody on Facebook was selling a FujiFilm S7000 for £50, so knowing nothing at all about digital cameras we figured it be good enough for what we wanted it for (and it was).

I thought this camera was the nuts when i first used it, and got some really nice pics of her which is exactly what we bought the camera for in the first place. I've since found out that the S7000 is now very dated, and even when it was new it was bottom end of the range. I've also found out that i absolutely love wildlife photography! (particularly macro shots) Which is good, as i keep quite a few snakes and lizards aswel as horses and dogs, but that's another story. :)

I think i'll stick with the FujiFilm for a while, as i'm still learning the basic controls such as aperture, shutter speed ect but i will hopefully upgrade to a half decent DSLR as soon as funds allow. (babies are expensive!:lol:) I'm thinking of maybe the Canon EOS 1000D?

Anyway i'll stop rambling now, hopefully i haven't bored you and i look forward to getting to know you all :)

I'll leave you with a couple of my favourite pics that i've taken so far, but go easy on me guys this is my first camera and i've only had it a week or two.:thumbup:

P.S If anyone wanted to 'touch up' any of the pics it would be much appreciated :)

Cheers,
Kieron

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF2729.jpg

1.jpg

DSCF3368.jpg

DSCF3120.jpg

Welcome, and congrats on your new baby girl!
And I wanted to say that your dog photo made me smile, love that happy-dog face:)

Looking forward to seeing more photos from you as you progress.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back