Ioanna on a Balcony

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5's really nice, and if cropped a bit, imo.

Very nice series, but all, IMO, are screaming for a bit of fill light to knock down the background exposure a bit and make her 'pop' off of the image. Watch your posing for shots like #1; you've turned her just a bit far, and she's developing some neck wrinkles.

Very nice series, but all, IMO, are screaming for a bit of fill light to knock down the background exposure a bit and make her 'pop' off of the image. Watch your posing for shots like #1; you've turned her just a bit far, and she's developing some neck wrinkles.

Trust me brother if I could have had anything for fill I would have tried. My only option was to blow out background and try and bring some back in post. Thanks.

gorgeous photos of a gorgeous lady! I agree about a bit more fill, but meh! you did what you could with the environment/resources and bam! Gorgeous shots.

Although I do kind of like the shadow of her profile on the wall next to her. What a beautiful woman.

#2 is really nice--has a lifestyle feel to it.

Most reactions

Back