IP Address Blocked??

Black_Square

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted on this website for a couple of years as I had taken a break from photography due to starting a family. I'm now picking up my camera again and thought i would check back on this website to see what's been going on, but couldnt access it because the 'owner of the website has banned my ipaddress'.

I'm really unsure why my IP address has been banned. Are there any mods reading this who can assist?

Thank you,

Hello and welcome back, everything looks ok now...

Last edited:
looks like you are posting fine now. it's not a frequent issue, but sometimes IP addresses get crossed with spammers. might have just been a glitch in the matrix.

Welcome back! :) I'm sorry you had issues logging in. Clearly the IP you're using now is getting through, and there's been no action on your account. If you ever used a dynamic IP address it may have been shared with spammers, and when they get banned often the IP addys are swept in there. It's likely all that happened, and could have been any time over the couple of years you didn't log in.

Hi guys, I can only access the site when using a different PC with a diff IP address, so i cant access from my home pc. Thanks.

Possibly a spoofed IP address and your's was used (likely random generation).

Or if you are using a VPN, thousands of people all using the same IP including nefarious people. IP gets blocked and everyone using it gets the block message.

I hope they get it resolved quickly and you start posting your work again. Your portraits are over the top, an inspiration for serious portrait photographers.

Glad to see you back. I bought my first real camera with our first born so it's a great time for you to get back into photography. Many very fond memories flood back when looking at those early Canon AE-1 prints. Enjoy the forum.

Most reactions

Back