Ipad and Iphone forum app problems

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i'm using the Photo Forum app on both my Iphone and Ipad. I can't load the larger size of the posted images. It goes to a loading screen with the whirling circle and never loads. When I use a web browser on the Iphone or Ipad, everything works. Any ideas?

I don't think TPF wrote the app. It's just branded Photo Forum.

I recommend you check with the web site where you downloaded the app.

i'm using the Photo Forum app on both my Iphone and Ipad. I can't load the larger size of the posted images. It goes to a loading screen with the whirling circle and never loads. When I use a web browser on the Iphone or Ipad, everything works. Any ideas?

I just started getting the same issue late last night. I don't believe it is the app because I have the same issue with the photo forum app and also with the tappatalk app tapatalk lets you do multiple forums within the same app and the other forums I log into in the tapatalk app work fine.

Because The Photo Forum has the same issue in multiple apps I believe it is an issue with the forum.

I have the same issue too! It started a week or so ago.

I believe it is an issue with the forum.

More likely a problem with the app. Send an email to the dev team.

It happens in the one from the forum and another one called tapatalk. And other forums work fine in tapatalk. So no it's not the app. I explained all that in the earlier post you must have skipped over all of what I said one only read what you quoted.

Well, I thought I had it fixed and then it went right back to not loading TPF images in posts.

Can we have the site admin take a look into this? All my other forums load images fine in the app. Started about a week ago for me too. I've since then updated the app and it has not fixed it.

Last edited:
Site administration was linked to this thread several days ago, but it's likely TPF will have to contact/work with Forum Runner. Because TPF doesn't write the the apps.

Note that TPF also doesn't write the forum software either. vBulletin™ does.

Consequently, it may take some time.

Site administration was linked to this thread several days ago, but it's likely TPF will have to contact/work with Forum Runner. Because TPF doesn't write the the apps.

Understood. Thanks for bringing it to their attention. Maybe a fix will be found soon :(

I fully understand that TPF does not make the apps but the problem is clearly not the apps. Something on the TPF server has got to be the issue because multiple apps are unable to access the images on the server.

I have noticed that images posted on flicker and then just linked to the forum seem to work just not images loaded to the forum server itself.

Has anyone noticed as well that lately photos seem to really have a hard time loading on both iPad and iPhone app?

I know it's not my network because as soon as I try to load the same photo on Chrome with either device and computer they load almost immediately.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's been going on for a few weeks now.

TPF may have to update their mobiquo file on their server, that fixed the problems on my site.

Wish something would be done. Still ongoing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back